This coaching call recording is a conversation between a coach and a client both of whom have been/are mental health patients.
This conversation contains a personal perspective that has been shared on managing one’s mental and emotional health.
This call is not to be regarded as medical advice.
This recording contains discussions on –
- if you are Doomed now that you’re having mental health issues
- if there is no Way out after a Doctor has diagnosed you
- how your voice is Instrumental in your own healing
- drawbacks of the Health system while caring for mental health patients
- if your Recovery is in your hands or not
- how to overcome challenges such as not being Motivated to workout
- if being a patient gives you the license to be a Wimp
- why we allow the Mind to rule us
- how Ascension over your Diagnosis will help you live life with your condition
- how to step out of your Mental Wheelchair
- Sirhud’s experience while battling his own Diagnosis
- the position of the Mind in the world of You
- how to handle the ‘fight’ with your Mind
- how to Ground oneself on a daily basis
- how to use the Mind for its power rather than for its Pain
- why it is important to Read books that look at your Mentality from different perspectives
- Top 3 books for understanding the Masculine Psyche
- how The Free Man Brotherhood operates and supports Men
- if it is Reality or Perception – the way you think about Yourself
- how Humor helps us get over our Past and previous Versions of Ourselves